Precision Convex Edge
* Hikari's proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and
vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 4)
* 14 teeth, approximately 60% removal
* 2 rylon glides in the pivot area provide super smooth cutting action and less wear
* offset handle
* tang (permanent finger rest)
* decorative cap on an adjustable tension screw
* blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 3/8"
* overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 6.0"
Note: Multiple finger ring sizes available to
provide the perfect fit for your fingers.