Incredibly smooth and powerful. Wide blades and heavier handles enable you to effortlessly cut through large sections of hair.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 3)
- offset handle
- 2 rylon glides in the pivot area provide super smooth cutting action and less wear
- tang (permanent finger rest)
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 3 1/4″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 6 1/2″
See the New Cosmos model 301 (same as the 300 but 7.0″) in action. Watch as Scott Bentley creates a beautiful bob with a fast and efficient cutting method.