Created by Hikari over 25 years ago and yet still one of the most comfortable scissors ever made. Though often imitated, no other company has the same angles and curves of this legendary design. The full anatomic grip allows for greater agility and control. All movements, from horizontal, vertical, diagonal, to curved cutting, are more comfortable. The natural fit of the handles around the fingers enables complete radial motion of the wrist, reducing stress and fatigue.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 3)
- Full Anatomic Grip handle design
- 2 rylon glides in the pivot area provide super smooth cutting action and less wear
- removable finger rest
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 3/4″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 6.0″
(see the New Cosmos with full anatomic grip in action: Click here to view a video of Vivienne Mackinder using the New Cosmos 103)
There are no reviews yet.