The Detail scissor is slim, sleek and lightweight. It’s great for detail work and getting around the ears and neckline. Made with Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari level 2 steel). Please note that the slim blades will not have as much power as other Hikari scissors with wider blades. The detail scissor was designed specifically for precision and detail work. A great add-on tool to compliment any collection at a great price.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 2)
- slim blades
- sleek, offset handle
- sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
- removable finger rest
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 3/8″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 5 7/8″
Joshua Gambrell (Owner of Wolf & Ryan Salon in Lexington, KY) provides his review of the New “Detail” scissor. (Note: Joshua Gambrell is NOT paid by or affiliated with Hikari Products, Inc. other than being a happy customer)
There are no reviews yet.