For the left-handed stylist, Hikari carries true left-handed scissors. These left-handed scissors, like all Hikari scissors, are of the highest quality and performance. If you are currently not using a true left handed scissor or are unsure if your scissor is a true left-handed scissor, please call us for more information before purchasing.
Note: If you are currently not using a true left-handed scissor, there is an adjustment period you must go through in order for your hand to adapt to a left-handed scissor.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 2)
- slim, lightweight blade and handles
- offset crane handle
- tang (permanent finger rest)
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 1/4″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 5 5/8″
There are no reviews yet.