Comfortable and stress free, the Lefty Phantom Cosmos has the exclusive five finger ergonomic positioning system. If you are currently not using a true left handed scissor or are unsure if your scissor is a true left-handed scissor, please call us for more information before purchasing.
Note: If you are currently not using a true left-handed scissor, there is an adjustment period you must go through in order for your hand to adapt to a left-handed scissor.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 3)
- offset, crane handle
- extra wide, angled, sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
- Hikari five finger ergonomic positioning system
- cutaway, anatomic thumb hole
- funnel shaped finger holes wrap comfortably around your fingers
- 1 rylon glide in the pivot area provides super smooth cutting action and less wear
- inset sculptured permanent finger rest allows your pinky to rest in a natural position
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2.5″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 6.0″ **Due to the longer more ergonomic handle, the blade on the Lefty Phantom Cosmos, and all scissor models featuring EPS, will run slightly shorter than other models with the same overall length. The overall length of the LF60 is 6.0″, however, this scissor will feel similar to a 5.5″ scissor. If you are currently using a 5.5″ scissor, we would recommend the LF60. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.**