Created for “Dry-Cut Texturizing” (Not made for Blunt Cuts). To be used on dry hair only. Perfect for Slice Cutting and creating a soft tapered finish. Their smoothness and effortless cutting will enable you to create new and exciting styles more efficiently and effectively.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 4)
- wide leaf shaped blade design is perfect for slice cutting (not designed for blunt cutting, it will push the hair)
- offset, crane handle
- sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
- cutaway, anatomic thumb hole
- 2 rylon glides in the pivot area provide super smooth cutting action and less wear
- removable finger rest
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 1/2″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 5 5/8″
Note: This scissor does require a special technique. Please contact us for more information.