Created for “Dry-Cut Texturizing” (Not made for Blunt Cuts). To be used on dry hair only. Perfect for Slice Cutting and creating a soft tapered finish. Their smoothness and effortless cutting will enable you to create new and exciting styles more efficiently and effectively.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 4)
- wide leaf shaped blade design is perfect for slice cutting (not designed for blunt cutting, it will push the hair)
- offset, crane handle
- sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
- cutaway, anatomic thumb hole
- 2 rylon glides in the pivot area provide super smooth cutting action and less wear
- removable finger rest
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) =
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) =
Note: The B-dry is a specialty scissor that is to be used for a special slice cutting technique, that is used in Japan. It is NOT designed for regular cutting or typical slide cutting techniques. If you are not familiar with this special technique, we do NOT recommend purchasing this scissor. Many stylists find that this technique is difficult to learn and requires many hours of practice.