The Angel is the newest generation in the Hikari family of texturing tools. New unique precision cutting teeth and higher quality steel make it even more effortless and powerful than the famous 6032. The unique teeth also allow you to smoothly pull the Angel through the hair in the closed position. The 777 has a crane anatomic handle with removable finger rest. 21 teeth, 40% removal.
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 4)
- 21 teeth, approximately 40% removal
- offset, crane handle
- sculptured handle shank (camel hump)
- cutaway, anatomic thumb ring
- removable finger rest
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 2 11/16″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 6.0″
There are no reviews yet.