The Phoenix features the exclusive Hikari five finger ergonomic positioning system. The special angles and wider surface area of the handle make the Phoenix Cosmos the most comfortable and stress free scissor ever made. Extra wide triangular pivot with rylon glides provide ultra smooth balance and consistent cutting performance from pivot to the tips. This, combined with patented SEV ionization compounds injected into the proprietary dry cut metal result in a super smooth and effortless cut on wet and dry hair. A special contoured ring behind the thumb hole (ATP) provides more leverage and power when cutting through thick sections of hair. Once again, Hikari sets a new industry standard with the ultimate scissor!
- Hikari Precision Convex Edge
- Hikari’s proprietary blend of molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium alloys (Hikari steel level 5)
- SEV: A special ionizing compound that is injected into the Phoenix molybdenum cobalt steel.
- offset crane handle
- Hikari five finger ergonomic positioning system
- 2 rylon glides and extra wide pivot provide super smooth and powerful cutting action with less wear
- Alternate thumb position (ATP) for more leverage when cutting through thick sections of hair
- tang (permanent finger rest)
- coin adjustable tension screw
- blade length (tip to pivot) = 3 1/8″
- overall length (tip to end of longest handle) = 7.0″ **Due to the longer more ergonomic handle, the blade on the Phoenix Cosmos, and all scissor models featuring EPS, will run slightly shorter than other models with the same overall length. The overall length of the P70 is 7.0″, however, this scissor will feel similar to a 6.5″ scissor. If you are currently using a 6.5″ scissor, we would recommend the P70. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions.**